r&n Mobile Games takes proper precautions for the safety of our guests and staff:
As businesses around the country begin to re-open we want to let you know about the measures we are taking, and how R&N Mobile Games plans to prioritize your health and wellness, as well as that of your family and friends.
Our game truck is not a public access event facility, so you can fully control the guests and who your children come in contact with at your event. Each party takes place in our controlled environment which is thoroughly cleaned before your event.
- We are limiting the number of guests at an event in accordance with local guidelines. Ask about the maximum number of people allowed in the truck at any given time.
- For our vaccinated staff masks are optional per CDC guidelines.
- The host is responsible for providing masks to guests and screening their guests. Please do not invite anyone who is ill or has been exposed to illness.
- Practice social distancing and explain social distancing rules prior to truck entry.
- Our equipment will be cleaned after each party and will also undergo a deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- We are asking staff members to stay home if they are not feeling 100%
We ask that all hosts:
- Screen all guests for signs of illness prior to our arrival.
- Provide masks to guests if desired
- Limit your guest list in accordance to local health guidelines
We ask that all gamers:
- Wash your hands frequently, and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water prior to and after the event.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Keep your hands away from your face, because germs routinely spread when a person touches something contaminated with germs, and then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
If your child or any of your guests begin to develop cold- or flu-like symptoms or become ill, please minimize the spread to others by staying home. If you think you or your child have been exposed or may have symptoms of COVID, call your healthcare provider immediately.
For additional resources and best practices for avoiding exposure, please visit the CDC website click here… (link to CDC website for Covid-19 information)